[nflug] firefox update

Jonathan Skulski jskulski at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 09:12:19 EDT 2006

Here's a link the to Ubuntu Wiki page about how to upgrade (from a
package) to a newer version of firefox. It walks you through backing
up different settings and restoring plugins and all that nifty stuff.

In short:
 cd ~/.mozilla/firefox/*.default
 mkdir ~/Desktop/ffsettings
 cp bookmarks.html cert8.db cookies.txt formhistory.dat key3.db
signons.txt history.dat  mimeTypes.rdf ~/Desktop/ffsettings

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FirefoxNewVersion

jsk