Installing Thunderbird

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 09:52:03 EDT 2005

I'm probably wrong but I believe all I had to do is unpack Thunderbird
in my home folder to use it. Just have your other users unpack it in
their home folders? Don't they have their own email addresses to check?
If you install a defacto version for the computer it will have your
email settings and they would have to add their addresses to your
settings for one big email extravaganza. Like I said I might be wrong
but that may be the reason your having trouble with it? Security between
users?
jb