Can't Login to Fedora

Timothy J. Finucane speljamr at speljamr.com
Thu Feb 17 19:36:07 EST 2005

I have been playing around with a copy of Fedora to get used to the way
things work with Red Hat (My other car is a SuSE). Today I used up2date
to get all of the updates on the box complete. However, after doing the
updates and then rebooting the machine I no longer get a login screen
after bootup. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how I fix it
without redoing the entire machine?

You help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

--
“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”    —Benjamin Franklin