Netiquette (Was: Re: Squirrelmail and Courier)

Asheville Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Sep 29 16:18:48 EDT 2003

I'm on dialup and if someone really needs to post a screen shot or other
graphic to get a point across, it doesn't bother me as long as it's once
in a while - and people have the sense to chop it out of replies so it
doesn't get sent multiple times.

Joe

--
"One does not discover the new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." --Andre Gide