Linux Distro-Bob?

Joshua R. Altemoos joshua at navyjosh.us
Fri Sep 26 22:17:58 EDT 2003

Well what you can do is setup the other one as a gateway have the upd
cable from you cable modem go into eth0 (nic1) and set it to share a
internet connection (I suggest useing mandrake linux since they have a
nice gui for it) Then if you use mandrake setup shorewall and block what
you do not want then set it to share printers also (ask bob he does this
more then I) After that use your router (work best with a hub or switch)
and hook teh rest up and set them to use the gateway's ip as there
internet connection and so on

You may have to install a dns server also. Bob can help more since he has
done this for his own pc

I suggest Mandrake linux 9.1 it is surberb for newlinux users or for the
excat thing you wish

Later Days,
Joshua Altemoos