Linux Distro

mihakriket Steffens mihakriket at msn.com
Fri Sep 26 18:55:22 EDT 2003

Hi All,

     I am new to this mailing list as well as new to Linux. I have 2
computers I wish to install Linux to and I want to use the same distro on
both computers. The first computer will be a dual boot with Windows the
other I want to setup a firewall/proxy/print server. I have a small network
with a boradband connection(with a Linksys Router) and another Windows
computer. The specs of the 2 computer are as follows :

Computer 1:

pIII 733
256mb
ATI Radeon 32mb ddr
40gig Drive (10gig for Windows)
1 nic

Computer 2:

P75
64mb
630mb Drive with a possible 2nd 850mb HD.
2 nics

Thank you,
mihakriket