Exim

Frank Kumro frank at digital-ignorance.com
Mon Oct 6 21:40:14 EDT 2003

I tried to use sendmail for the first time only to realize that sendmail
needs exim config files (at least what debian tells me). So i searched
around the internet looking for some help on setting the two up. I have
not found anything for what I want to do. I only want sendmail to
connect to my websites smtp server and send my mail through there. Right
now I have nothing working with sendmail and exim...they are just
installed with no config files (for exim at least). Any help or guidance
would be great.

-Frank