Little Help?

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 08:57:42 EST 2003

I am running Mandrake 9 (new install) and I didn't setup completely as it is
just a test machine.  I finally went about getting everything working and this
included sound (I wanted to watch a VCD).  ISA sound card setup with sndconfig.
 Sound works.  LOST my mouse completely.  mouse is on screen but completely
unresponsive.  How do I check the memory settings of the PS2 port and sound
card.  I have changed the IRQ and mem addresses in the bis and the sndcofig
utility a few times with no change.  Looking to the experts to help me out.  I
figure I have a conflict but not sure how to check it.

This sound and mouse setup worked previously under Man8.2 and an upgrade to 9.
this is a fresh install of 9.

JJN