Colocation in Buffalo / Fredonia area

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Fri Jun 27 00:12:26 EDT 2003

Check out Netsync Internet Services.  http://www.netsync.net/

They are the current provider for SUNY Fredonia, and have many other
colocated systems.  They have recently upgraded their systems to be
multi-homed, and have the capability to expand to multiple OC-48's.  I
believe 4 OC-48's are in use at this moment, but that's an educated
guess at the moment.  Netsync is also instrumental in the setup of a
Fiber Optic ring surrounding Chautauqua County, including the major
connectivity providers in Chautauqua County.

If you decide to contact them, ask for Sheila Meder, extension 3081.
Sheila is the Sales Account Rep.  Sheila knows who I am, as well as
anyone else there.  I have a colocated box located in the NOC at this
time for a relatively cheap price.  If I can be of any help, feel free
to ask to speak to me.

Forgive me if this sounds like a shameless plug, however, I know the
above information to be accurate, as of at least 1 week ago. Questions,
feel free to ask :)

  - Tony Evans