Colocation in Buffalo / Fredonia area

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Thu Jun 26 17:21:51 EDT 2003

Hi,

We are the only managed service provider in Western New York. We also
have the only data grade facility in the Main Place Tower (everything
else is colos and telco grade.) managed service meaning, we're the only
ones that has a fully staffed 24/7 true NOC and focus on high
reliability, proactive system monitoring, and disaster recovery.

As far as bandwidth, because we're in the Main Place Tower, along with
having almost limitless bandwidth, we also have the ability to direct
connect with just about any additional provider.

If anyone on the list wants a tour, feel  free to email me!

Also, Feel free to see our web site: http://www.shatterit.com/
Or give us a call: 716-773-8762

Mark