Meeting Sunday and Mandrake ??

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Tue Sep 10 20:01:17 EDT 2002

Ok Sounds good, This will be my first meeting, trying to make last few but
never was able to. Do we need anything? I have a 16 port 10/100 hub not
being used I can grab from work, as well as several 5/8 port (netgear)
switches. Do we need cables, power strips, ect? Do we have any thing that
people want discussed? I have a laptop I will bring, I can bring a pc or 2
(got some nice new dells waiting to have windows XP blown away) if needs
be too, if we want to do an install or setup or anything...

I think thats enough questions for one email....

Justin