Meeting Sunday and Mandrake ??

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 10 17:14:25 EDT 2002

OK, it seems to be acceptable to everyone and it seems that we have
enough people that can bring chairs. This is REALLY needed! If everyone
could bring one for themselves, that would probably suffice, so just
remember, BYOC (bring your own chair, lol). We are located at
115 Richfield Road, Williamsville, New York  14221. Richfield is off of
Main St (directly across from Williamsville South High School) It is
going to be in my house, which is currently still in remodel state,
although almost finished now. I will plan for this Sunday at 1:00 and
try to have a make-shift conference table, etc. Below is a link to a map
location of the property. See you all on Sunday!
http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=mmvw&msds=EX01E7B09081$1F$E0Yz1$BBYz94!E04!80!2$FF$100!2$31$35.Sjxeijpnu.Su!6$FF70Dviimng20OA50$31$34!2$32$31!A$FF0!E$FF$DC$35$D7$1F$17$7BP$40n$A8dy$CA$AEF$C060001000!8$FF000!2$FF0000!2$FF$14000!6$FF!G020