Meeting Sunday and Mandrake ??

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Sep 10 20:12:34 EDT 2002

Sounds great! Bring it all! The hubs and cables could definitely come in
handy. See you on Sunday then.
On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 20:01, Justin Bennett wrote:

    Ok Sounds good, This will be my first meeting, trying to make last few but
    never was able to. Do we need anything? I have a 16 port 10/100 hub not
    being used I can grab from work, as well as several 5/8 port (netgear)
    switches. Do we need cables, power strips, ect? Do we have any thing that
    people want discussed? I have a laptop I will bring, I can bring a pc or 2
    (got some nice new dells waiting to have windows XP blown away) if needs
    be too, if we want to do an install or setup or anything...

    I think thats enough questions for one email....

    Justin