Local Linux friendly ISP offer to NFLUG users

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Mar 22 19:00:11 EST 2002

> Now, on a totally different note, I'm in favor of your company's very generous
> offer for meeting space.  I doubt we could find an easier to get to location, the
> price fits what the treasury can afford, and a high-speed caffiene source on top of
> it all!  Not bad! :-D

Here, here.  I can see no immediate downside to this location.  The
commute for me is about the same, but knowing that I'll have a parking
spot without the fear of a ticket puts my mind at ease :)

I don't have to lug my machine up the stairs anymore & I can still
kick Bob's butt in Quake!!!  Bob, you can always change your name to
Cannon Fodder ;)

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me