Local Linux friendly ISP offer to NFLUG users

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Mar 22 19:21:46 EST 2002

Watch YOUR butt, Dege!  My daughter is still very much wanting to be a part of the
group: "Ooohh!  Is anybody in the water right now??"  Besides working on setting up
her own Linux computer.

Firstborn son (assuming M$ hasn't taken title to him ;-) ) is interested in working
on a Linux CounterStrike server.  As he puts it, "All the reliable and fastest
CounterStrike serves on the net are Linux."   Hey, miracles >do< happen!

Commute to meetings is easier if we move for me, too.  Free parking is always nice!

-Greg