Mount

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Sun Dec 22 09:21:24 EST 2002

Well that shouldn't be a problem then, a little small for both but it
should work.
Put your XP cd in and boot with it, do a fresh install and repartition
the 8GB ntfs partition to 2gb fat32 or ntfs (if you choose ntfs,you
won't have right access to that partition but that shouldn't be a
problem since it is only for your xp install). finish installing xp and
when you are done, put your Linux cd in and boot with that. Use the
balance of that partition for the Linux install and choose to "auto
allocate", finish the Linux install.
If you Linux is Mandrake, it should automagically load lilo to the MBR
with the proper different boots. Let me know if you get stuck.