Mount

David M Rosonowski rosonowski at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 22 01:10:17 EST 2002

Well, the partitions themselves have very little space
left. The primary partition (8GB) with the install is
free to be wiped and set up in whatever way. I'm not
too worried about preserving the data on the NTFS
block, and would indeed be more then willing to wipe
it and have a fresh install.

Basically, what I need to do is this:

Wipe 8GB partition to nothing.

Install WinXP.
Install Mandrake. (This is so the bootloader can take
over)

Have mandrake recognize and mount the fat32
partitions.

I have a burner, so I can back up whatever, but I'd
like to avoid backing up 45+GB at 5 minutes to every
650MB (20X).

=====
"I have not slept a wink"
William Shakespeare, Cybelime