"Obligatory Meeting" and SMP question

Gregory J.Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Fri Nov 9 14:41:28 EST 2001

Ya' think 'drake 8.1 would work on an old Pentium Pro?  My first
inclination is Slackware (of course!) but if I remember correctly, it'll
take a recompile.  Maybe not w/ Slackware 8.
I'll HAVE to show up for the meeting now, I don't have Mandrake 8.1 Cds!
;-)

SSH sounds like a good topic!  I can set up SSH "automagically", but I
don't know what I'm really doing.  (gee! Just like Windoze!)

Hopefully, I'll see you there.
-Greg