[nflug] Employment Opportunity

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Mon Oct 20 16:49:28 EDT 2008

This is posted on out company's website but thought I would share it
with the group:

Systems Administrator

We currently are looking to add a Systems Administrator to our dynamic
team. The position will be responsible for the following:
Duties/ Responsibilities:

     * Responsible for building and maintaining various customer-facing
mail systems.
     * Administer LDAP and RADIUS servers.
     * Maintain a web server cluster.
     * Responsible for handling various internal trouble-tickets.
     * Research new technologies for use in our data center.
     * On-call duties as required.

Requirements:

     * 2 years experience required.
     * Must be comfortable working in a Linux/ Unix environment
     * Experience installing, configuring, and administrating Linux
servers outside a graphical environment.
     * Debian and FreeBSD experience desired.
     * Experience with Qmail, Postfix, Sendmail, MySQL, OpenLDAP preferred.
     * Shell and Perl programming experience required.
     * Hardware experience, proven troubleshooting skills, and strong
work ethic.
     * Ability to work on projects both as a member of a team and on own.

Resumes may also be sent via:
Mail: LocalNet Corp.
Attn: Human Resources
170 Lawrence Bell Drive, Suite 110
Williamsville, NY 14221

--
Robert Wolfe [MCP/Linux+/RHCE] <robertwolfe at localnet.com>
Systems Administrator, Localnet, Corp. & CoreComm Internet Svcx.