[nflug] (no subject)

Robert Wolfe robertwolfe at localnet.com
Fri Mar 14 11:41:02 EDT 2008

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:37:34 -0400
Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote:

> The meeting torch has been handled by Richard Hubbard lately and I
> haven't seen him respond to an email here in a while, probably lurking
> though as most of us do. Don't know about the meetings, they are a hard
> task to keep doing, alot of work for little reward for those carrying
> the torch, as myself and Bob Meyer can attest to, and sometimes nobody
> shows. Richard? Are meetings still an option at the school and are you
> still organizing them?

I was told recently by my Dean at Trocaire that we could use the new campus on Transit road (the CNT lab/classroom is a decent size) for a few meetings if need be.  On top of that, that campus is wired for wireless Internet connectivity as well.

--
Robert Wolfe <robertwolfe at localnet.com | robert.wolfe at voyager.net>
Systems Administrator, LocalNet Corp/CoreComm Internet