[nflug] (no subject)

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Mar 14 10:37:34 EDT 2008

The meeting torch has been handled by Richard Hubbard lately and I
haven't seen him respond to an email here in a while, probably lurking
though as most of us do. Don't know about the meetings, they are a hard
task to keep doing, alot of work for little reward for those carrying
the torch, as myself and Bob Meyer can attest to, and sometimes nobody
shows. Richard? Are meetings still an option at the school and are you
still organizing them?