[nflug] Why...Just...Why...

Jon Skulski jskulski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:19:24 EST 2008

JLC (jerry lee cooper) has a lot of great points and is very
knowledgable on the subject of computer machines. I like to read this
guys blog, it's the only RSS feed i have in Outlook.

I mean, these linux guys think they can make a whole computer talk
without windows? i mean without windows how can you networking for
example, or on the internet for crying out loud!