[nflug] Making Red Hat driver disks.

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:29:54 EST 2008

Hehe-- I work for the hardware company in question. We currently only
have the driver available as source. I want to make a RHL boot disk as
we're getting more and more questions from the linux community.
Redhat is not very helpful when it comes to making these. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

--Dennis