[nflug] Making Red Hat driver disks.

Christopher Hawkins chawkins at bplinux.com
Wed Feb 13 11:09:48 EST 2008

Usually the manufacturer of the hardware will provide the driver, and you
just unpack it and put it on a blank disk (follow their directions if they
give any).  Boot from the install CD like normal, and when prompted for
additional drivers, put in the floppy / cd and press OK. If this doesn't
apply / work for you, I can elaborate...

Chris