[nflug] radiohead fun

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Aug 7 09:16:02 EDT 2008

lol, Jesse and I just saw them in Ohio on the 4th. They were awesome,
here's a review of the show...

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/1218011496135640.xml&coll=2
<http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/entertainment-0/1218011496135640.xml&coll=2>

I got tickets to that show because I couldn't find any that weren't
outrageous for the TO show, it sold out in seconds. As it was, I had to
get them thru stubhub and still paid about a buck and a quarter each.
But it was worth it, got some decent seats and I had to see that group.
Good luck in the search!