[nflug] Forged mail header bounces up exponentially

Erek Dyskant erek at blumenthals.com
Mon Apr 28 17:03:29 EDT 2008

Howdy All,
	A whole lot of our customers are having their email addresses forged to
be used as from addresses in spam attacks.  As a result, we're getting
hammered with a truly amazing number of bounce messages.
	I've always seen this happen once a month or every other month, but
now I'm seeing it maybe once a day for a different customer.
	Are any of the mail admins here on the list experiencing similar
problems over the last few weeks, and if so, how are you addressing
them?

Cheers,
Erek