[nflug] nice, real nice

Brad Bartram brad.bartram at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:47:17 EDT 2008

I buy a lot of external drives on a monthly basis and I've never found
too many good things about the FreeAgent series of drives anyway.  Not
a big loss.  FWIW, I tend to buy mostly WD MyBook series drives or
Maxtor externals.  Haven't had any problems with either on any of the
operating systems I've used them on (Windows, Linux, OS X).

brad