[nflug] for the scripters

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 10:41:22 EDT 2007

I realize that you think that KDE is "Work of the Devil" and all that but what's wrong with 'kppp'?  I use it with Sprint's mobile card and it works great.  It even has the cute little lights that you're so fond of.  I have run kppp under gnome before but it does mean that you have to install KDE.  I did a bit of poking around and found that there is a 'gnome ppp' out there that seems to provide the same functionality.  I don't know if it has the cute blinky lights but it's at www.gnomefiles.org/app.php?soft_id=41

Hope this helps...

Cheers!

Bob