[nflug] Linux Certification

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 15:03:25 EDT 2007

What about Redhat? There tests are hands on. I did get
a Linux+ just to see if I could do it. It did have
alot of security questions on it that was valuable to
know too. Sometimes Certs are good for guys who maybe
dont have degrees or Human resource depts making the
requirements are asking for them. I did get a degree
too so that always helps. I have seen many job
advertisemants wanting people to have some sort of
cert specially MSCE ands ccna.

BTW
Linux+
A+