[nflug] Network Issues

John Nichel john at kegworks.com
Mon May 21 09:55:55 EDT 2007

Franklin Kumro Jr wrote:
> Yea I've been dealing with the dropped connection way to much. The
> time that I have lost from dealing with this crap is amazing. Time to
> look into other options, even if the speed is not as fast as RR I need
> stability to do my work. Anyone have any experiences with DSL?
> Good/Bad/Ugly?

I use it at home and have *never* had a problem (save for the October
storm when the physical line was torn from the house and laying in the
neighbor's back yard) with Veri***'s dsl service in 3 years.  When our
company was still on Main Street, we used it there and would lose
connectivity every once in a while when it was raining hard.

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)
jnichel at dotcomholdingsofbuffalo.com