[nflug] Network Issues

Len Thornton lenthornton at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 07:28:18 EDT 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Manik Taneja <tanejamanik at gmail.com>
To: nflug at nflug.org
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 12:51:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nflug] Network Issues

adelphia used to use-

4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 as the top level dns... /me, i think someone posted this on the nflug
mailing list before

i am using them now and they work fine. however, i do have a lot of problems with time

warner service. i would just loose connectivity time and again and then i would have to plug
the power connection of the cable modem and the router again to get it going.

-- manik

On 5/20/07, Franklin Kumro Jr <fkumro at gmail.com> wrote:
I'm having the same issues, any chance you still have that list of dns servers?