[nflug] Network Issues

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 09:13:50 EDT 2007

I had some issues too with my connection kept hanging
when I was using the internet. It better now. I even
called RR and asked them if they were doing work in N
Buff area they said no. I asked the tech too if they
were having DNS issues he said no. But this was first
level tech so I dont think he really new. It was
aggravating. I kept rebooting my router.