[nflug] Equipment for Sale...

Robert Wolfe robert_todd at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 12 09:28:13 EDT 2007

Hi all!  To begin, I hope everyone doesn't mind me posting this, but I have some *NIX type equipment that I want to get rid of and thought I would mention it here before I put them on eBay where I know they would site for multiple months.  So, here goes.

One Sun Ultra 5
64MB of 50ns RAM
CDROM drive
Needs an IDE hard drive
Needs mouse and keyboard
$50.00 OBO

One IBM RS/6000
$40.00 OBO
Needs regular PS/2-type keyboard and mouse.

I will include IBM AIX 5L with the RS/6000 and with the Ultra 5, I will include a copy of Debian 4.0 ("Etch") -- as I am a local Debian media reseller.

If anyone would be interested in either piece of these equipment, drop me a line of email and let me know.

Thanks!
--
Robert Wolfe <robert_todd at adelphia.net>