[nflug] samba woes

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Mar 7 12:20:35 EST 2007

I know there is a samba expert out there who might be able to help me.

I have a strange problem, firstly I have Linux users sync-ing and
creating samba users, I have many users on a samba file server when I
change their passwords everything works great, However when I change my
password it only changes for my linux user, it is as if either the
network has a cache of my old password and will now not let me into
samba shares or the samba password for only my user account will not
change ...I have even tried just changing my samba user password with
still no luck.

Any clues would really be nice, I think I have exhausted all of my ideas.

Thanks,
Eric