[nflug] It's that time of the month.... Almost

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 10:00:52 EDT 2007

Maybe we can cover a little topic on Linux rights
sudo,su and permission rights uids rights on
softlinks, hardlinks etc. I mostly work in Windows
environment and after studying and taking the Comptia
Linux+ test and passing it alot of the questions where
on permissions and rights. I wanna move up to taking
the LPI tests I like to get grasp on rights.