[nflug] Flash player 9 firefox

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 15:25:52 EST 2007

Adobe flash 9 is available for download now. I
installed it on Firefox Ubuntu. I have noticed though
my firefox crashes alot and locks up my laptop. This
started even before I updated flash. Does anyone have
this issue with Firefox on Ubuntu getting lockups? I
have heard also that Ubuntus version of FF is alot
more buggier then the real version from the site. Does
anyone know too if Adobe is going to put out a version
of Shockwave flash player for linux? Everytime my son
wants to play a game on shockwave.com he cant with
Linux he has to boot into Win.