[nflug] Fed 5 kudzu

eric eric at bootz.us
Mon Jan 8 07:51:39 EST 2007

That would be a nice script, Anthony do you restart your computer after
you make these changes or do you just restart gdm, I always restart the
computer, I don't think I use the correct switches when restarting gdm
its never worked, and maybe because I was already in a session...

Every 3-6 months I have to change xorg.conf with various computers, at
least I don't get rusty.  :)