[nflug] Citrix / TS alternatives

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Thu Feb 22 15:57:02 EST 2007

Thanks for the post!
Most of these (and what I can find) require a windows terminal server,
which I believe you still need to buy a CAL to be legal, which I'm
hoping to avoid, so I would need something that has it's own server
piece independent of terminal services.