[nflug] vmware player bsod

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 14 21:01:20 EST 2007

Thanks for the response, Mark.
The two methods seem quite similar, except for the gentoo/ubuntu
differences and the ubuntu guy recommending installing the vmware tools
from inside the player. But I am still not quite sure what drivers
you're talking about. Something to be set in windows or ubuntu?

Actually, I am on the verge of putting a new motherboard in this
machine, probably of the amd64 variety, so that's probably going to
screw everything up, right?

Thanks,
S.