[nflug] vmware player bsod

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Feb 14 00:36:14 EST 2007

I was reading your web site reference..and the thing is that you want to
make that vmware profile, but disable/change all those special drivers when
you are booted in that profile.

Also try this http://rougebob.com/Running-a-Windows-Partition-in-VMware.htm

I know that I had to specifically change the IDE driver to a windows
standard one, then it worked fine.

Matk