[nflug] entire hard drive copy

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Feb 1 08:56:35 EST 2007

eric wrote:
> Can anyone send me in the right direction(for directions) on how to set
> up a PXE boot to a knoppix server... my intentions are to clone the
> computer from the PXE boot, this is possible right?
> :)

Aside from building thin clients, I've found pxe boots essential for
doing whatever you want with a pc, be it to clone something or just get
it on your network so you can work with it. If you have no cd drive to
boot the pc with (usually an old laptop with a pooched cd drive), this
can be your only choice aside from floppies and what a pain that can be.