[nflug] *&!#$*

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 11:26:50 EST 2007

Pete

I feel for ya! I have to support Toshibas Tecras with
Winblows  on them here at work. They have all kinds of
software to control bios too I noticed. Just turning
off the mousepad is a pain people type and if you
barley touch the pad the cursor goes all over the
screen. Plus there are all kinds of drivers when
reloading them winblows dosent pick up so your left
gussing what driver your missing. My Tecra works great
with Ubuntu no problems with anything even wireless.!