[nflug] Fedora 7 Review

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Aug 14 08:57:59 EDT 2007

I noticed about the libstdc file and made a symlink to the new one and
called it the old one, every instance I've had in the past with a
libstdc++ version, I was able to do that trick and it worked. I was able
to install the jdk version after that, that's how I new it needed this
file. I don't have that laptop on the bench anymore, was wasting way too
much time on that crap, when I get back to it, I will look into what
rpms are installed and try your suggestion. Welcome to Fedora, again......
p.s. incidentally, the release notes on this subject are a joke and not
even relevant anymore (the links for the java work arounds are no longer
valid). This, what I call, careless attitude they take when they just
mangle something, is why I left Fedora in the first place and then found
the Ubuntu camp to be a refreshing, extremely supportive, well informed,
stable alternative.