[nflug] Question for all you programmers

Ryan Slomiany ryamigo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 11:49:37 EDT 2007

I started using Linux and joined this group not too
long ago because I wanted to expand my horizons, so to
say, and be a part of this open source community that
really has made computing what it is today.

With that said, I know a few programming
languages(c++, python and php) but i'm definitely no
expert with any particular one. Where would be a good
place to start problem solving? I'm familiar with the
structures, syntax, etc with the languages i know, but
i feel that i won't even begin to know what that stuff
is capable of until I start solving simple problems
and work my way up. and, then, really start
customizing my distro :)

thanks for any help anyone can provide.