[nflug] openBSD

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Wed Nov 29 14:52:28 EST 2006

Hi,

Did you complete the installation routine and mark the partition as active?
OpenBSD installations since about 3.1 have taken care of most of the other
magic.

Have you worked through the troubleshooting faq?

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#InstProb

Once that is complete, your next step is updating the system and installing
ports. OpenSSH is already installed by default.

HTH

Sam S.