[nflug] NAS storage

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 15:37:58 EST 2006

Anyone have any good exposure to NAS boxes for
storage? We have tested a Buffalo Tera Station 1TB Nas
box on our GIS server thats hosts 3d graphical images
and the GIS engineers dont like it so its back to the
drawing board for another box. It needs to do raid
with scsi drives 1TB would be good probably looking to
spend 2,000 3,000 grand. Its used mainly for storage
but users are mapped to it. Any ideas ?