[nflug] Asterisk and FXS cards?

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Wed Mar 22 11:40:18 EST 2006

I gave up on FXS a long time ago..in fact I have one if you'd like it.

FXS quality stinks (almost impossible to remove echo)

It's also IMNSHO unreliable in terms of signaling..etc..

I'd strongly suggest just getting a VOIP phone. You can get one from
www.voipsupply.com <http://www.voipsupply.com/>  for about $60

They're actually a local company, right across the street from the airport
so you can save on shipping and also just pick it up

the same day. I get almost all my stuff from them.

..Also feel free to stop by out suite (we're on the 1st floor now :-) ) and
I can give you the card and show you the various voip phones.

-Mark