[nflug] MythTV issues

kobear at sharedbrain.net kobear at sharedbrain.net
Wed Mar 8 07:44:59 EST 2006

I did not see the error message in the email.

Is this video card your primary video card as well?  Or a secondary card?  If it
is the primary card, then the video card portion is fine.  Usually, the tuner
would use the bttv driver.  Check out Jarod's guide to installing MythTV
(http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php).  It is specific to FC, but it should
give you some good pointers.

Kyle