[nflug] Verizon DSL

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 08:55:27 EDT 2006

It may all be tcp/ip, but I remember a time not too  long ago when linux had
the crappiest possible pppoe implementation. The code was complete bloated
crap. That may have gotten better, but one system's implementation of a
protocol could definitely make it 'better' than another.
Of course, once you put the router in place it's all ethernet behind it
making that point moot-

--Dennis