[nflug] What no one is this group can use free adverts?

Tom McKim mckimt at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 14:53:46 EDT 2006

You can use a Fax Line over your Vonage Connection.

I was setting up my mom's PC from home (Before She got
powerlink) and I tested dialing to AOL.  It worked
with no apparant problems.  Mind you it was only used
long enough to connect to AOL and check mail and do a
quick IM.

So you should be able to plug into your modem port and
use it with no problems.

http://www.hylafax.org/content/Desktop_Client_Software
> for windows clients.
>
> --